Rally Night: May 23
Impact students--from every campus--are taking over the Main Auditorium at Willow South Barrington for a night of boundless worship, teaching, and fun! Our second Rally Night is Sunday, May 23, from 7–9 p.m. Masks are required, but this is a free event and no registration is necessary.
Quick Links for Students
Student Impact Parent Email: Sign Up Here
House Groups are Back In-Person
Starting on February 10, 2021 House Groups will begin meeting on campus at Willow South Barrington.
The following guidelines will be upheld while meeting at Willow:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
- Hand sanitizer will be available for frequent use at multiple locations throughout Willow
- Required sign-in and temperature checks for everyone entering Willow
- House groups are limited to a 50 person maximum
- No food or drinks will be allowed.
- House Groups and Small Groups will gather in separate, isolated locations and groups will not interact or engage with other House Groups
- We will have multiple check-in entrances for students to use in order to limit interaction during the check-in process.
Student Impact at the South Barrington Campus is meeting on Wednesday nights for service at 6:30 p.m. in the Lakeside Auditorium and House Groups will begin at 7:15 p.m. in separate spaces across campus. House Groups are based on where the student lives and/or attends high school. At House Groups, students will participate in mid-size group activities and build relationships within their small groups.
Join us at http://www.youtube.com/willowstudents for Lenses.